Unicorns and stuff

Very funny and very nice render. Me like it. 

Now for what to add, well I believe you could add all sorts of kitchen cutlery and appliances. I would suggest to find a nice reference of kitchens and just add what makes sense. ☺️

By the way. Topology wise. For what you are rendering is a bit to dense. For example, a background and the floor could simply be planes as one big polygon. I believe you don't  need displacement so that resolution is not needed. Everything else can be added with good maps like bump or normal and then roughness. 

6 minutes ago, Cerbera said:

You could fix the topology on the octopus's head 😉 Naughty triangles. Otherwise beautifully modelled !

CBR

I’ll have a chat with my instructor - thank you! 

22 minutes ago, Igor said:

By the way. Topology wise. For what you are rendering is a bit to dense. For example, a background and the floor could simply be planes as one big polygon. I believe you don't  need displacement so that resolution is not needed. Everything else can be added with good maps like bump or normal and then roughness. 

Thank you for the feedback, Igor! I will optimize!

Love this fun little scene!  it's so subjective when it comes to adding things and making changes.  I personally would probably try to play with a little more fun dynamic lighting, although the lighting is nice now, feels like day next to a big window, but I figure that unicorn is drunk and it's getting late.  That octopus is trying to figure out how he's gonna get that guy out so he can go home to his family.  lol