Hello from Chile

Welcome Rafael!  

How long have you been using C4D?  Your work shows very well, so I would imagine that you have been using it for quite some time.   I love the red roses animation and I expected that the wind simulation was from using Forestor but I did not see it listed.  I did see "Synthwave" listed, but Google search shows only music plugins by that name.  So how was the wind animation done?

Dave

Sorry...but I simply do not have enough faith to be an atheist.

1 hour ago, 3D-Pangel said:

Welcome Rafael!  

How long have you been using C4D?  Your work shows very well, so I would imagine that you have been using it for quite some time.   I love the red roses animation and I expected that the wind simulation was from using Forestor but I did not see it listed.  I did see "Synthwave" listed, but Google search shows only music plugins by that name.  So how was the wind animation done?

Dave

Thank you Dave,

I don't use it for a long time, usually my focus is more towards lighting and rendering. Now I would like to learn about other c4d tools like simulations or volume builder tools.

For the roses animation you're right I just used a flower and activated the wind system from forrester.

Best,

Rafael

8 hours ago, rafael garcia said:

Now I would like to learn about other c4d tools like simulations or volume builder tools.

Best,

Rafael

Relative to simulations, I am sure that you have heard of X-Particles by Insydium.  As an Octane user, I would also imagine you are aware of Embergen from JangaFX.  

What you may not have heard of is Pixel Lab which sells pre-made libraries of VDB files fire, smoke, and clouds (both animated and still).  

Dave

Sorry...but I simply do not have enough faith to be an atheist.

Copyright Core 4D © 2023 Powered by Invision Community