Does the target model for a pose morph have to remain in the scene?

xblurp

I hope this is just a simple question.

When I import a model into Cinema 4d to pose morph my current model into. (same model, but I created the morph in Blender) . Do I have to keep that model in my scene to keep the pose morph useable? After I morph it I find that if I delete it after the morph obviously disappears without a target to lock on to. 

Unfortunate. I was hoping for a way around that. Especially since sometimes I just create a bigger breast morph, but to have to keep the whole model just for that. Or that I can only use the points transform so the model has to be exact in every way first. Like I have to preplan what morphs I'm gonna use before animation. Alrighty ty.

I do have the pose morph tag on the original model, but I create the morphs outside of Cinema. I don't know how else to tie the two together to morph the original mesh into the edited one. I did try Cinema's stuff in that regard, but I'm not really used to Cinema's tools for morphs and most of the morphs I get are from Daz just because it's already made giving me access to a whole bunch of morphs I have.

Copyright Core 4D © 2023 Powered by Invision Community