Hello from Canada

Hi Everyone,

I'm Evan, a Graphic Designer from the Canadian Prairies. I've been teaching myself After Effects for the last few years and finally got a job with an opportunity to learn 3D.

I want to learn more about mograph and general animation, however my job requires an even split of stylized animation and photo realistic renders. Unfortunately my 1080ti died last month so I've been focusing on sketch and toon recently!

Xpresso almost makes sense to me. Will be seeking help on how to improve that particular skillset

Other than that I love video games (specifically handhelds), mechanical keyboards and strong coffee!

17 hours ago, Evan Bonk said:

Unfortunately my 1080ti died last month so I've been focusing on sketch and toon recently!

As a new C4D user, that's probably one of the best things that could have happened to you.

The 3D world has become considerably less imaginative over the years and now almost exclusively relies on modern renderers to achieve the exact same looks. You should have a lot of fun with 3D and S&T, especially as a Graphic Designer. Welcome!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

I've found that I get extremely bored working on realistic rendering, so I'm very excited to explore what I can create with Cinema4D.

If you need me I'll be prepping a post asking a bunch of questions surrounding Xpresso and scene nodes! 

Copyright Core 4D © 2023 Powered by Invision Community