C4D Hexagon Look

cendrick
Go to solution Solved by MODODO,

Hello Everyone,

I'm trying to create a MoGraph animation where the hexagons move in 'Z' space. I have all that sorted out but now I'm trying to color the clones to match the image below. Any idea how to achieve this without losing my procedural MoGraph setup? Notice how some of the clones are different colors but also the bevel is the dark grey to match the body of all the clones. Only the face of some of the clones needs to be changed. Any hand-holding you can offer will be greatly appreciated.

Rick

Hexagon-Sample-02.png

I think that should be fairly easy to srt out. You could use a shader effector on the clones, but having first assigned a grey material to a selection of all but the face polys, which will eliminate them from the shader effectors grasp...

image.thumb.png.543259b6087d8d1d266175203bc87e21.png

CBR

I've so far created a cloner with 7 extrude objects all with  various colors that I need to change if necessary. I've applied them to the c1 cap which seems to work well. The issue now is being able to control how the cloner arranges the clones as it's not even close to the image original image I posted. I did try the shader effector with noise but I again could not figure out how to arrange the colors in a specific defined way. the colors will not change. They will stay locked to the each clone as it moves up and down.

Hexagon-Sample-03.png

Copyright Core 4D © 2023 Powered by Invision Community