Hello I'm pAyne

I've been a member for a couple of weeks now, and so far I've just been a lurker so I figured I'd introduce myself.

Hello my name is logan I go by pAyne which is actually my middle name. Like many of you I grew up loving computers from an early age. My favorite movie as a kid was Toy Story which came out in 1995 the same year I was born. I went to school to learn CAD and started learning Autodesk Inventor and Autocad. Absolutely hate Autocad but can use it, what I fell in love with was Inventor. The more I used It the more I learned the limitations with the software for what I wanted to create. From There I started Learning Maya and then C4D which is my Program of choice. I'm Fairly new I've only been using C4D for about 3 months now, but the amount of free online and paid courses I've learned an incredible amount. I'm luckily a quick learner generally I just lake the name of what I'm trying to do, so I hope to become a part of this community so one day I can share my knowledge as well.

-pAyne

Copyright Core 4D © 2023 Powered by Invision Community