How to render c4d scene nodes with octane ?

Go to solution Solved by srek,

hey is there any way to render scene nodes with octane render cause i use material operator and set octane material but i dont see any thing in octane render so is there any way to direct render nodes with octane  Thank you

bxcbxcbxc.PNG

3 hours ago, mahmoud morsy said:

@srekthank you but unforuntely my object not in object manager so i apply octane material to it my object in node scene manager 

That is what Srek is saying I think - you need to GET it in the object manager via node capsules before you can texture it !

CBR

• Cerbera changed the title to How to render c4d scene nodes with octane ?

I am not the person to ask about that - scene nodes are only slightly less new to me than they are to you ! 

Fortunately, Noseman is much more with it, and has produced this lengthy but helpful video on the subject...

CBR

• Solution

Scene Nodes outside of capsules currently work best with Standard and Phyiscal Render. For any other renderengine i would propose switching your node setup over to a node capsule. In that case you can use the object manager and all the objects specific to any render engine without any change in your workflow.

Only for completeness sake: For "one shot" Scene Nodes jobs (probably rarely the case) you can also convert the Scene Nodes output into a classic object (Node Editor, menu Edit -> "Current Scene State to Classic"). But in general rather go with @srek advice.

thank you all you realy helped me alot i found the soultion by using object group in object manger and double click on object group icon and start to put my nodes in there it will be direct in my objects so i can put a material image.thumb.png.804f0d408e10830cd4d26b78ce5f37ab.png

@Cerberathis tutorial helped me alot thank you

Copyright Core 4D © 2023 Powered by Invision Community