Pinocchio - Fan art

VECTOR

21 minutes ago, Igor said:

Brilliant dude, you really nailing these characters!!! You are becoming a Puppet Master at this point! :cowboypistol:

Thanks man, I wasn’t sure about this one tbh. Didn’t have as much time to work on it as I’d of liked as I’ve been pretty busy, but agreed to do it for a community on instagram so they can feature it so needed to have it done today. 

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, PrivatePolygon said:

Yeah man but too much watching from the background unfortunately. Hope to find some time to produce some CG art again but work is draining all the energy 😕 

I know how that feels man, I’m having to get up super early in the morning to work on personal stuff before doing the day job stuff 

55 minutes ago, VECTOR said:

I know how that feels man, I’m having to get up super early in the morning to work on personal stuff before doing the day job stuff 

Man respect. How do you even do that, I'm not even a person before 10:00 in the morning 😂

55 minutes ago, PrivatePolygon said:

Man respect. How do you even do that, I'm not even a person before 10:00 in the morning 😂

More a need rather than want, it’s also when I fit in freelance work 😄 depending on how urgent it is I’ll do some personal stuff at the same time 😄 I’m a morning person haha