CORE 4D Intro to C4D 2023 Vol.1 - FREE CINEMA 4D TRAINING FOR REGISTERED MEMBERS

Hi all :cowboypistol:

We are proud to present first in line of our new trainings for CINEMA 4D 2023. The first in upcoming series is aimed at beginners. Trainings are in English, easy to follow and packed with valuable info. For more details check the description in store:

https://www.core4d.com/ipb/store/product/40-vol1-introduction-to-c4d-2023/

Note: Link will work only for registered members

Trainings are joint effort between me (Igor) and other CORE 4D members. We will also create content for Houdini using same female voice artist for consistency over whole training line - stay tuned!

Vol_1_Logo_store.png

oooh.. one of *those*   😛

From the first post it appears this is going to be a beginners series.   Any plans for advanced courseware?    I feel most training out there these days are for beginners (see Blender which has a shit ton of bad beginner courseware).    It would be refreshing to see some courageous trainers knock the dust off C4D and take it on the open road at high speeds.  🙂   Or a Flame On course for C4D 2023.  

It would also be cool to see an updated "Wait Loss for C4D" course where people in the know share some hotkeys, scripts and so on which help to speed up workflow.   I catch little tips here on threads but it would be cool to see something bundled.. maybe an ongoing encyclopedia of tips and tricks the masses may not know about.   

Outside of my opinions, I'm happy to see Core4D taking on something like this.   Congrats to all involved.

3 hours ago, Corebot said:

Hi all :cowboypistol:

We are proud to present first in line of our new trainings for CINEMA 4D 2023. The first in upcoming series is aimed at beginners. Trainings are in English, easy to follow and packed with valuable info. For more details check the description in store:

https://www.core4d.com/ipb/store/product/40-vol1-introduction-to-c4d-2023/

Trainings are joint effort between me (Igor) and other CORE 4D members. We will also create content for Houdini using same female voice artist for consistency over whole training line - stay tuned

You might reconsider using a text-to-speech generator. It's very tiring. It's better to use your own voice, even if you have an accent. When I'm watching a tutorial I wanna hear the artist own voice.

Youtube is now full of useful C4D trainers of whom English is clearly their second language (or third since many of them are quite smart).

I appreciate the effort but please feel free to use your own voice unless there are reasons you don't want to. 

As an example, the Tutorial Cells bloke below. He's done over 170 tutorials over the past half year and is making his way through nearly every menu item and function in C4D, great for beginners. Commenters are happy and no one seems irked that he doesn't sound like Don LaFontaine.

Cool effort anyhow and I look forward to more training from you guys.

Edited by BoganTW (see edit history)

Watched first two lessons, these are very well done. I find the voice pleasant, it easily fools me that it is real person and it looks like some high end  AI voice was used. i find this to be better than artist stuttering, searching for words, smacking lips and similar that really bothers me

• Hrvoje changed the title to CORE 4D Introduction to C4D 2023

Your post was flagged by other users as problematic and system deletes those after certain period if not processed byu moderator. Those cant be recovered. Can you recall what you wrote?

regarding text to speech. We are using high end AI for this. Such voices are as real as it gets. There were issues with rendered audio since stuff that is used in voice debug got rendered too, we resolved it and new audio is uploaded. once that is done new sample will be posted

• Hrvoje changed the title to CORE 4D Intro to C4D 2023 Vol.1 - FREE CINEMA 4D TRAINING FOR REGISTERED MEMBERS