CORE 4D Intro to C4D 2023 Vol.1 - FREE CINEMA 4D TRAINING FOR REGISTERED MEMBERS

Got it even though I don't need beginner stuff but helps the forum : P

not sure if it helps people but alot of good tips and is very profesionally done, you can see an effort that was put into it. I like the voice, it is crazy how well AI become.  someone else said that there is no stuttering,breathing sounds etc and I find that to be contributing to overall 'pro' fell to it. well worth the money.

• 1 month later...
  • Corebot changed the title to CORE 4D Introduction to C4D 2023 - FREE!!!

Dear members, this beginner training is now free for all registered members. This is our way of saying thank you for all the support we received in memberships and supporters club, and it also advances our ideas for this community. We hope that this  training will help many new (and old) users get up to speed with CINEMA 4D. Stay tuned, more content is on the way!

• Corebot changed the title to CORE 4D Introduction to C4D 2023 - FREE for registered members!!!
  • Hrvoje changed the title to CORE 4D Intro to C4D 2023 Vol.1 - FREE premium training for registered members!
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Hrvoje changed the title to CORE 4D Intro to C4D 2023 Vol.1 - FREE CINEMA 4D TRAINING FOR REGISTERED MEMBERS