Blender tutorials for people coming from C4D

martijnP

I only occasionally want to use blender. Most of the time it's when I find a blender file online that I want to do something with. I know how to export to fbx, And that is also the extend I've ever used Blender for.  I'd like to get a general knowledge of blender so I know where to look for things.

Tutorials for beginners are unfortunately also focusing on general 3D concepts.  A tutorial I just started spend 15 minutes on the view-port and navigation. It had about a minute of information that I didn't know yet. And video tutorials are unfortunately very hard for skimming through.

So, does anyone know of any blender tutorials that focus on coming from C4D? 

Not a direct response per se but how I learned Blender more (I said more because I already know of it even before the 2.8 era)
is just going to the blenderartists form.

The format is usually with a screenshot or video screencapture, and with statement of this is how I do it in C4D. How do I do it in Blender.
And I usually get a direct answer since its clear what I'm trying to achieve.

Its a bit counterproductive to sift through Blender intro tutorials since you already know 3D per se. You'll most likely get some redundant 3D info. You just need know how to do it in Blender.

Edited by bentraje (see edit history)

you won't find many related to C4D's motion graphics capabilities.   Most seemingly discuss concept art, hard surface modeling of sci fi stuff, geometry node forays (akin to Houdini), and generic modeling.     Ducky3D and smeaf may be the closest thing you'll find to motion graphics tutorials for blender.  Not sure they're at the same level as many of the artists picked on the 3D Motion Show broadcasts though.  Just my opinion.

Copyright Core 4D © 2023 Powered by Invision Community