CORE 4D C4D 2023 INTERMEDIATE - FREE CINEMA 4D TRAINING FOR REGISTERED MEMBERS

In the second volume we build up on the fundamentals and get familiar with modelling tools, concepts and techniques needed to produce quality models. Often neglected elsewhere, but vitally important topics such as precise transformations and topology are covered in depth. Towards the end we build a real model using plethora of modelling tools and techniques to get your modelling skills up to needed level. Trainings are in English, easy to follow and packed with valuable information.

For more details check the description in store:

https://www.core4d.com/ipb/store/product/41-vol2-c4d-2023-intermediate/

Note: Link will work only for registered members

Vol2_Topic_Logo.png

• Corebot changed the title to CORE 4D C4D 2023 INTERMEDIATE - FREE premium training for registered members!!
  • Hrvoje unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Given that the present number of good, lengthy, and multi-topic Intermediate Level Cinema 4D videos that:

- Are not more than a decade old, stemming from Cinema's early hay days

- Were produced by people that actually understand the topics presented themselves, before trying to educate others on these topics (and not just playing the, "I've been using C4D since 1892," card, only to show their ignorance as they attempt to teach)

- Are capable of providing quality instruction, a skill that is far more rare than most believe, having never come across it in school, work, or life in general

..., can best be represented by a big fat 0this is a very VERY welcome addition.

9 hours ago, deck said:

I went to download the first training and managed to get it in my basket but from there I couldn't see the download option, I must be missing something.

No doubt someone will enlighten me.

Cheers

Deck

Check your email. Link for download is sended to user´s email.

On 1/15/2023 at 6:44 PM, deck said:

Hi Bezo

No, no email received in junk or otherwise. I wonder if my email has disappeared from the system. I will go through the process again and see what happens.

Cheers

Deck

Same here, tried with intro and intermediate 2023 trainings but no emails received.

Same here. A day or two ago, I purchased the intro version of the training, and everything worked perfect. But as of yesterday, 01.18.2023, and today still, after entering my credentials to enter Core4d, the site takes over a minute to finally let me in. I sent a message, last night, to Core4d regarding the, "no emails" issue, and still have yet to hear back from anyone. Purchased the intermediate version of this training, a number of times now, and no email ever received. Another thing to mention, anytime I ever logged into Core4D, I got an email stating that I had logged into the site. I have stopped getting those emails as well. Plus, see attached image, I now have a semi transparent white rectangle box at the bottom of my screen, while on Core4D, which blocks me from any actions. Something is up, I hope someone soon acknowledges this issue as legitimate.

Snag_ab64f.png.7ddda8016fdbb476ac4f8861488296a5.png.ef676d87f91a1f3f3137c7d26f3ff90c.png

Edited by muhchris (see edit history)
On 1/12/2023 at 6:01 AM, Corebot said:

In the second volume we build up on the fundamentals and get familiar with modelling tools, concepts and techniques needed to produce quality models. Often neglected elsewhere, but vitally important topics such as precise transformations and topology are covered in depth. Towards the end we build a real model using plethora of modelling tools and techniques to get your modelling skills up to needed level. Trainings are in English, easy to follow and packed with valuable information.

Thank you very much for your offer but I haven't received the email either.

• Hrvoje changed the title to CORE 4D C4D 2023 INTERMEDIATE - FREE CINEMA 4D TRAINING FOR REGISTERED MEMBERS

Copyright Core 4D © 2023 Powered by Invision Community