CORE 4D Voxelizer - FREE plugin!

Voxelizer is plugin for generation of voxelized surfaces. It support Primitives, Polygon objects and splines including randomization, colorization and filling modes. Adjustable, seamlessly integrated as capsule or node it is fully compatible with Cinema 4D.

image.gif

Voxelizer2.gif

Parameters

* Voxel size

* Fill

* Modes: Volume, Surface, Spline

* Fill mode: Block, In, Out, Left to Right, Right to Left

* Radius, sampling radius, Thickness

* Randomization, amount, seed

* Colorization

Price: Free

https://www.core4d.com/ipb/store/product/43-core-voxelizer/

Requirements: Cinema version 2023+ is required

That is pretty cool and a very good price.

Is there any way to replace voxel elements with another object...that is, each voxel defines the extents for the replacement object which is then scaled to fit perfectly within that voxel.

Just wondering how to use this to create ancient structures made out of brick where a worn and ancient brick replaces each of the voxels.  My mind went to this famous LOTR image as soon as I saw the gif's. 

image.png.f5a9a6685f73f3e425c0461304db07cc.png

Now, the plugin can't do this as the blocks were sculpted after being put in place, but you get the idea.

Just a thought.

Dave

Sorry...but I simply do not have enough faith to be an atheist.

3 hours ago, 3D-Pangel said:

That is pretty cool and a very good price.

Is there any way to replace voxel elements with another object...that is, each voxel defines the extents for the replacement object which is then scaled to fit perfectly within that voxel.

Just wondering how to use this to create ancient structures made out of brick where a worn and ancient brick replaces each of the voxels.  My mind went to this famous LOTR image as soon as I saw the gif's. 

image.png.f5a9a6685f73f3e425c0461304db07cc.png

Now, the plugin can't do this as the blocks were sculpted after being put in place, but you get the idea.

Just a thought.

Dave

Cool idea!

15 hours ago, 3D-Pangel said:

Is there any way to replace voxel elements with another object

You can edit the node network and use another object. for scaling that would include calculating the size of the object based on polygon area which can be made with scene nodes

15 hours ago, 3D-Pangel said:

This can be done with a Volume Builder and a Cloner.

1. Make a structure of bricks with the Cloner.

2. Mix the Object and the cloned bricks in a Volume using "Intersect" Mode.

9 hours ago, EricNS said:

This can be done with a Volume Builder and a Cloner.

1. Make a structure of bricks with the Cloner.

2. Mix the Object and the cloned bricks in a Volume using "Intersect" Mode.

Cloner object itself is enough 😉

(hint for users with older c4d versions)

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2023 at 5:59 PM, 3D-Pangel said:

There's a simpler way for this. You model your object the usual way and then you just put it under the Voronoi Fracture. If you use the Matrix Object in Grid mode as a Point Generator you get brick-like pieces. Then, using Effectors, Deformers or Capsules you can bevel the edges or distort the surface or whatever of each brick. If you need a custom brick, in the Cloner, go to Grid Mode -> Form -> Object. But it wont give you the LOTR results, it's used mostly for "voxelized" stylization.

• Hrvoje changed the title to CORE 4D Voxelizer - FREE plugin!
  • 5 months later...

Copyright Core 4D © 2023 Powered by Invision Community