Cycles for C4D

1 hour ago, 3DKiwi said:

Even I'm impressed. Looks like they will beat MAXON with a material nodes system (yes I know about the free nodes system available now).

Octane and Arnold for C4D have also nodal system, especially Arnold.

Thanks chaps, Cycles is closer to Arnold an octane, but the nodes are more powerful. you can do some incredibly deep editing in there.

the cool thing is we have made it so you can follow any Blender Cycles tutorials 1:1 in Cycles4D so if you see a cool set up you will be able to rebuild it.

Looking on nodes system and have a question...Are they totally different from native c4d materials or can be used standard cinema materials together with some "convert" nodes inside a node editor?

Cann´t stop thinkink about it... :-)

Correct me if I'm wrong mike but could people download blender and have a play with Cycles to get a feel for the renderer? 

It may require learning some blender which can be a bit of a nosebleed but until you guys release an alpha it might be a way for us to play with the tech..

8 hours ago, grain said:

Correct me if I'm wrong mike but could people download blender and have a play with Cycles to get a feel for the renderer? 

It may require learning some blender which can be a bit of a nosebleed but until you guys release an alpha it might be a way for us to play with the tech..

Looking at the screenshots posted above I'd say yes. The nodes here look exactly how they do in Blender.

It's scary good how am gonna end up learning Blender without meaning to. I mean I can now comfortably model and sculpt in Blender, now am gonna learn Cycles to get ready. If Blender's devs ever come up with something like Mograph/Mash it'd be my duty to learn to use it. If Insydium one day creates XP for Blender... then what? Hmmmm!!!

Copyright Core 4D © 2023 Powered by Invision Community