Seamilar ... the sequel

dast

1 hour ago, King of Snake said:

Is this plugin still for sale somewhere? I believe it was in the Cafe store but there doesn't seem to be anything at all there anymore...

I was right in the middle writing a response, but Igor beat me to it.

So, yes, plugin will be soon available again from the store.

21 hours ago, andeltoz said:

In the meantime, is it possible to have a demo version?

While I understand the reason for a demo version, I am sorry as this will not be possible in short term.

Honestly, I would rather spend time on adding features to the plugin then taking away development time to work on a demo version.

Hello.
I need some clarification.
In the "Store" section, it is said to specify the operating system: so it is not possible to install it both on mac and on windows? Cinema 4d can be installed on one or the other, since they can not work at the same time. Is it therefore necessary to purchase two licenses?

Also there is a manual or only videos?

2 hours ago, andeltoz said:

Hello.
I need some clarification.
In the "Store" section, it is said to specify the operating system: so it is not possible to install it both on mac and on windows? Cinema 4d can be installed on one or the other, since they can not work at the same time. Is it therefore necessary to purchase two licenses?

Also there is a manual or only videos?

A manual explaining the features is included with the plugin.

As all available time is spent on implementing additional features for the plugin I still haven't been able to make any instructional videos.

The videos provided in this thread are for demonstration purposes only, showing the features I am currently working on, or plan to release in a next update.

As for the licensing, Cinema 4D can be installed on 2 computer if you have an MSA license only. In other cases installation is only allowed on a single machine.

The purchase of Seamilar is for a single license, allowing you to install and run the plugin on a single computer only. If you would want to run it both on a PC and on a Mac you should indeed purchase the appropriate number of licenses (as is mentioned in the end-user-license-agreement).

I know that many customers do use the single license on both operating systems, and while I personally have nothing against this, the license you purchase is registered to a single operating system, and thus support is only granted for said operating system. Hence the reason why you need to specify the operating system you're purchasing the plugin for.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...