CV-Spring Tool Preset Now Available

Guest Cineversity

Guest Cineversity

Hey Everyone,

We’ve just posted a new preset by  Rod Ross. The CV-Spring Tool makes it easy to add animated springs to any of your Cinema 4D projects. Choose from three different spring setups including the standard, dynamic and spline.

Check it out: CV-Spring Tool

The Cineversity Team
----------------------------
www.cineversity.com

Also, if you're a Cinema 4D user with an active MAXON Service Agreement (MSA) and you're not yet a Cineversity Premium member -- what are you waiting for? No matter where you live, contact your local MAXON distributor for your complimentary premium access coupon.

People do NOT place enough value on Cineversity when they consider the overall benefits of an MSA.  Gifts like these (along with the ease of getting them via the CV Toolbox) is pretty outstanding.  While I have not done an exhaustive study, the combination of tutorials and tools with your service agreement is (IMHO) pretty unique in the industry.  

One of the reasons why I not only paid for my 2017 MSA agreement but jumped in an purchased an 2018 MSA agreement during their Black Friday sale (30% off).    

I am with you for the long haul!  Please try to contain your excitement and/or utter disappointment!

Dave

Sorry...but I simply do not have enough faith to be an atheist.

Guest Cineversity

Hey Everyone,

Oops! Thank you for letting us know you are having issues finding the Preset. Currently the CV-Spring Tool is not available through the CV-Toolbox, so it will have to be downloaded manually.

You can download it here: https://www.cineversity.com/vidplaylist/cv-spring_tool/cv-spring_tool_dynamics

(please note you will have to be a premium member to access this tutorial)

The download file for the Spring Tool is located on the Information Tab, clicking the icon that says "Files". A .zip file should then be asked to be saved on your computer.

Hope this helps!

Copyright Core 4D © 2023 Powered by Invision Community