Need honest feedback

Guest oculairmedia

I imagine that your going for the low poly look with these so no issues with the models and the materials themselves. I think the biggest issues are your post production (i assume you retouched in ps), color work (take it easy with the saturation ::):, and your lighting. When retouching try not to blow out your whites, it is usually not a pleasing look. overall i think your ok technically i would just recommend that you take a look at some good photographers work (ansel adams) and study how he uses light in his frames.

10 hours ago, HSrdelic said:

I like the style :)

Thanks man!

7 hours ago, oculairmedia said:

I imagine that your going for the low poly look with these so no issues with the models and the materials themselves. I think the biggest issues are your post production (i assume you retouched in ps), color work (take it easy with the saturation ::):, and your lighting. When retouching try not to blow out your whites, it is usually not a pleasing look. overall i think your ok technically i would just recommend that you take a look at some good photographers work (ansel adams) and study how he uses light in his frames.

Yes I think the problem is that I used full white color for the white parts, that is why is over saturated. Thanks for the recommendations! 

Copyright Core 4D © 2023 Powered by Invision Community