CORE 4D Youtube channel

Corebot

Good luck with the channel.

Still on R20 and thus not being into nodes I subscribed, hoping to let the channel grow.

awesome. great first tutorial.

even as a somewhat intermediate user, I actually learnt a few things even in the first lesson.

looking forward to even more and hopefully, a proper scene nodes training guide from beginner to advanced. 

Thanks! We intend to go from basics all the way to nifty, complex TD stuff. There is obvious shortage of quality training on this matter. I'd like to take the opportunity to thank one of our members who is sponsoring the creation of videos who wishes to stay anonymus. Thanks You ******!

21 hours ago, Donovan K MXN said:

Off to a great start, thanks Corebot!

Thanks Donovan! we have 3 videos so far, fourth is on the way for tomorrow. If you have any suggestions don't hesitate to slide us a dm

Out of curiosity I watched the first 10-15 seconds of the first and fourth video.

I like that the intro to the video is short and simple. But the audio of the actual tutorial is quite low in comparison with the intro, I really need to crank up the volume to make it audible, and even then the quality is less then desirable.

Please normalize your audio.

I checked the other 2 videos and it's the same for me.

I have my audio settings set up as follows, and this is fine for most youtube videos I watch (or any other audio related things).

The audio of the intro is fine and clear, the narration just is too quiet.

AudioSettings.jpg.98bae028572fd95b52d07693edd16db3.jpg

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Copyright Core 4D © 2024 Powered by Invision Community